Booking Terms and Conditions
Great Island Car Rentals (Ireland)
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement does not constitute a contract for the supply of vehicle rental services (the "Rental Services"). The Rental Services will be supplied under Great Island Car Rentals standard rental agreement (the "Rental Agreement") with the Local Office. You will be required to enter into in the Rental Agreement with the Local Office when you pick up your vehicle. You will also be subject to standard Great Island Car Rentals conditions as to capacity to drive.
1.1 This Agreement does not constitute a contract for the supply of vehicle rental services. The Rental Services (the “Rental Services ) will be supplied under a separate rental agreement to be entered into with the member of the Great Island Car Rentals System who provides the vehicle (“the Local Office ) and you will be required to enter into this when you pick up your vehicle. You will also be subject to standard Great Island Car Rentals conditions as to capacity to drive.
1.2 For Pay Now bookings you are entering into this Agreement with Great Island Car Rentals LTD Finance Department.
1.3 For Pay Later bookings you are entering into this Agreement with the Local Office.
2. Subject to availability and the restrictions in clause 2.1 below, you can change your booking up to 24 hours prior to picking up your vehicle by calling Great Island Car Rentals on 00353 (0)21 4811609.
2.1 Changes to your booking are subject to the following restrictions:
a) If you change a booking and the charges for the Rental Services are greater than the face value of your Booking, you will be charged the difference at Great Island Car Rentals Local Office then-current rates and the additional amount will be payable at the time of modification.
b) If the cost of the changed booking is less than the cost of the face value of the Booking, NO REFUND will be made.
E – FLOW
3. All E-Flow trips must be paid by customer.
3.1 Phone Freephone 1890-501050 to pay before trip on M50.
3.2 Please click on E-Flow list for full details.
3.3 €5.00 administration fee + E-Flow charge will be debited from Customer for all unpaid E-Flow journeys.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions reduces your statutory rights relating to a refund.
Extra Payments & Charges
5. Any additional charges will be deducted from the credit card used for the online payment such as:
- unpaid late fees
- unpaid parking fees
- unpaid speeding tickets
- unpaid E-Flow charges
- unpaid damage excess
- unpaid collection & delivery fees
- unpaid fuel
Breakdowns and Recovery
In the case of a fault arising with any Vehicle as a result of the Vehicle or Driver,Great Island Car Rentals must be contacted before Great Island Car Rentals Vehicle is removed from the Scene or inspected by a Motor Technician other than a Great Island Car Rentals approved Motor Technician.
If any problem occurs with your rental vehicle during your rental time contact 021 4811609.
Places of interests
Cork is Ireland's third city and seaport. Check our recommended places of interests in Cork City and County.More
Accomodation & Dining
Our suggested selected list of finest Hotels and Restaurants in Cork City and County.More
Used / New car sales
We have excellent offer for both Used and New Car, please follow the link and click here.More
We have competitive and affordable prices for commercial Vehicles. Check here and order now!More
The essential listings website for Cork City and County activieties. Please make your choice.More
A list of sites submitted to us to be on our Partner List. These are sites you can review or deal with.More